St. Agatha's Abbey
- Part Of:
- ca. 1844
- Line engraving; engraver's proof on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.642 (a)"; lower left: "St. Agatha Abbey Early Proof"
Collector's mark: "W.G.R"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | architectural subject | landscape (representation) | river | ruin
- Associated Places:
- Abbey of St. Agatha, Easby | North Yorkshire | Richmond | Swale
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Cousen, 1804–1880, British, St. Agatha's Abbey, ca. 1844
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.