St. Agatha's Abbey
- Part Of:
- ca. 1844
- Line engraving; engraver's proof on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.642 (a)"; lower left: "St. Agatha Abbey Early Proof"
Collector's mark: "W.G.R"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | architectural subject | landscape (representation) | river | ruin
- Associated Places:
- Abbey of St. Agatha, Easby | North Yorkshire | Richmond | Swale
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Cousen, 1804–1880, British, St. Agatha's Abbey, ca. 1844
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.