- Cave of the Golden Calf: Figure Studies, Dancers, Worshippers and Calf
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 12 x 10 3/4 inches (30.5 x 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "15"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frederick Gore
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | architectural subject | cabaret | calf (animal) | dancers | dancing | design | figure study | figures (representations) | nightclub | study (visual work) | theater design | worship
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Figure Studies, Dancers, Worshippers and Calf, 1912
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.