IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Figure Studies, Dancers, Worshippers and Calf, 1912
Cave of the Golden Calf: Figure Studies, Dancers, Worshippers and Calf
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Studies for Decorations for the Cave of the Golden Calf
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 12 x 10 3/4 inches (30.5 x 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "15"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frederick Gore
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | architectural subject | cabaret | calf (animal) | dancers | dancing | design | figure study | figures (representations) | nightclub | study (visual work) | theater design | worship
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.