One of Eleven Designs for Houses and Shops
- Part Of:
- ca. 1800
- Graphite, pen and black ink, gouache and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 20 1/16 x 14 15/16 inches (50.9 x 37.9 cm) and Image: 17 11/16 x 12 5/16 inches (44.9 x 31.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "AD. 168"; inscribed on mount: "ANONYMOUS | 1 OF 11 DESIGNS FOR HOUSES AND SHOPS"; inscribed on verso of mount, lower left: "ANONYMOUS: 1 OF 11 DESIGNS FOR HOUSES AND SHOPS"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | design | doors | elevation (drawing) | facade | floor plan | house | lunettes | site plan | windows
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, One of Eleven Designs for Houses and Shops, ca. 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.