- John, Lord Viscount Ligonier
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 24 5/16 × 18 9/16 inches (61.8 × 47.1 cm), Plate: 23 3/4 × 17 7/8 inches (60.3 × 45.4 cm), and Image: 21 × 17 7/8 inches (53.3 × 45.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.4 P.211"
Lettered, lower left: "J.Renolds pinxt."; lettered, lower center: "Sold by E.Fisher at the Goden Head in Leicester Square price 10s.6p. | The Right Honble. John Lord Viscount Ligonier, | One of His Majesty's most Honble Privy Council KNIGHT of the most honble, ORDER of the BATH | Colonel of HIs Majesty's First Regimt of Foot Guards Field Marshal & Commander in Chief of His Majesty's Forces, | & Master General of the Ordnance. &c.&c."; lettered, lower right: "E.Fisher fect."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Fisher, 1722–1785, British, John, Lord Viscount Ligonier, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.