- George Capel, 5th Earl of Essex, Viscount Malden, With His Sister, Lady Elizabeth Capel
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 24 5/8 × 19 7/16 inches (62.5 × 49.4 cm), Plate: 22 1/16 × 16 1/16 inches (56 × 40.8 cm), and Image: 18 1/2 × 14 3/8 inches (47 × 36.5 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sr.Joshua Reynolds, R.A."; lettered, lower center: "George Viscount Malden & Lady Eliz.Capel | London, Pubd. July 14 1817, by C.Turner, Warren St. Fitzroy Square."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by C.Turner, Warren St. Fitzroy Square"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Turner, 1774–1857, British, George Capel, 5th Earl of Essex, Viscount Malden, With His Sister, Lady Elizabeth Capel, 1817
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.