Cave of the Golden Calf: Study of Dancers
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Cave of the Golden Calf, Study of Worshippers and Dancers with Calf
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pastel on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 x 10 1/8 inches (35.6 x 25.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "7"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frederick Gore
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | architectural subject | cabaret | calf (animal) | dancers | dancing | design | figure study | figures | nightclub | study (visual work) | theater design | worship
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Greater London | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Study of Dancers, 1912
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.