Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Study of Geometric Figures, 1912
Cave of the Golden Calf: Study of Geometric Figures
- Part Of:
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 x 10 inches (35.6 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "1/3 + 1/3 2/3"; lower right: "9"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frederick Gore
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cabaret | design | figure study | figures (representations) | geometric design | musical instruments | nightclub | study (visual work) | theater design | violin
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.