- How to Ride Without a Bridle
- Hand-colored etching on thick beige card
- Sheet: 12 1/2 x 9 5/8 inches (31.7 x 24.5 cm), Plate: 9 15/16 x 7 15/16 inches (25.2 x 20.2 cm), and Image: 8 11/16 x 7 3/16 inches (22 x 18.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, in graphite: "£4.2.10"
Lettered, lower left under image: "H Bunbury Del"; lower center: "How to ride with out a bridle"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridle | bundle | caricature | coat | genre subject | hat | horse (animal) | man | nose | riding | road | saddle | satire | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry William Bunbury, 1750–1811, British, How to Ride Without a Bridle, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.