- George Kepple, 3rd Earl of Albermarle
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 16 1/4 × 10 7/8 inches (41.3 × 27.6 cm), Plate: 13 15/16 × 9 7/8 inches (35.4 × 25.1 cm), and Image: 12 5/16 × 9 7/8 inches (31.3 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol 1. P.11"
Lettered, lower left: "J. Reynolds pinxt."; lettered, lower right: "Spooner fecit."; lettered, lower center: "George Keppel Earl of Albemarle, | Viscount Bury, Baron Ashford, One of his Majesty's most Honourable Privy Council. | Governor of the Island of Jersey, L. Gen. of his Majesty's Forces. | Colonel of the Kings own Regiment of Dragoons, & Commander in Chief of the Expedition, against ye Havanna. | 1762."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Spooner, c.1720–1767, Irish, George Kepple, 3rd Earl of Albermarle, 1762
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.