The Rhine - Osterspey and Feltzen
- Line engraving; engraver's proof on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.669- Engraver's Proof"; lower left: "R.669 | The Rhine, Osterspey and Feltzen Engraver's Proof"
Lettered below image, lower left: "Turner R.A."; lower right: "William Miller"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | marine art | river
- Associated Places:
- Filsen | Germany | Osterspai | Rhine | Rhineland Palatinate
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, The Rhine - Osterspey and Feltzen, 1838-1852
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.