- Mrs Seaforth as, Tuccia - The Vestal Virgin
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 20 3/4 × 15 5/8 inches (52.7 × 39.7 cm) and Image: 18 1/16 × 14 1/16 inches (45.9 × 35.7 cm)
inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Lady Roslyn"; inscribed in graphte, lower right: "Vol.5.P.291"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sir Joshua Reynolds R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved P.W.Tomkins Historical Engraver to Her Majesty"; lettered, lower center: "London Published as the Act Directs Feby 20.1798 by J.Macklin Fleet St."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Peltro W. Tomkins, 1760–1840, British, Mrs Seaforth as, Tuccia - The Vestal Virgin, 1798
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.