- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Mount: 15 1/4 × 11 3/16 inches (38.7 × 28.4 cm), Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 13 13/16 × 10 inches (35.1 × 25.4 cm), and Image (oval shape): 11 15/16 × 9 7/8 inches (30.3 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.6.P.296"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, lower left: "11 p.[...] | 9 p.[...]"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, upper left: "29883"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "25"
Lettered, lower left: "A.Russell pinx. 1710"; lettered, lower right: "J.Smith fec."; lettered, lower center: "Henricus Saheverell S.T.P. | Collegy Magdalen: Oxon Socius."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bands | man | portrait | religious and mythological subject | tippet | wig
- Associated People:
- Sacheverell, Henry (1674-1724), Anglican clergyman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.