- Lieutenant General Thomas Talmash
- Line engraving and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 15 1/2 × 9 15/16 inches (39.4 × 25.2 cm), Plate: 14 1/2 × 9 1/8 inches (36.8 × 23.2 cm), and Image: 13 15/16 × 8 5/8 inches (35.4 × 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right; "Vol.6.P.325"
Lettered, upper center: "LIEUTENANT GENERAL TALMASH."; lettered, lower center: "In the Collection of the Right Hon: the Earl of Dysert"; lettered, lower left: "J.Houbraken sculpsit."; lettered, lower right: "G.Kneller pinx."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Jacobus Houbraken, 1698–1780, Dutch, Lieutenant General Thomas Talmash, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.