- Isaac Watts
- Stipple engraving and line engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 × 6 11/16 inches (23.2 × 17 cm), Plate: 8 7/16 × 5 15/16 inches (21.4 × 15.1 cm), and Image: 7 13/16 × 5 7/16 inches (19.8 × 13.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.6.P.346"
Lettered, upper center: "ISAAC WATTS. D.D."; lettered, lower right: "Ravenet Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bands | books | Cartouche | figures | frame (ornament area) | man | portrait | religious and mythological subject | wig
- Associated People:
- Watts, Isaac (1674-1748), theologian and hymn writer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Simon Francois Ravenet, 1721–1774, French, active in Britain, Isaac Watts, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.