King Henry VI, Second Part, Act 3, Scene 3
- Part Of:
- Stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- 16 5/8 × 13 inches (42.2 × 33 cm) and 10 3/8 × 6 3/8 inches (26.4 × 16.2 cm)
Waermark: "1794 | J Whatman"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sir Joshua Reynolds President of the R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by Andrew Gray."; lettered, lower center: KING HENRY VI. | Second Part | Act 3 Scene 3 | Cardinal Beufort on his Death Bed. | Pub. June 4, 1801, by J.& J. Boydell, at the Shakespear Gallery, Pall Mall & at No.90 Cheapside"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, ( Andrew Gray ), King Henry VI, Second Part, Act 3, Scene 3, 1801
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.