- The Temple of Jupiter in the Island of Aegina
- Etching printed in brown ink, with brown wash and scratching out (touched proof) on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 13 inches (23.8 × 33 cm), Plate: 8 1/2 × 11 3/8 inches (21.6 × 28.9 cm), and Image: 7 1/2 × 10 3/4 inches (19.1 × 27.3 cm)
Monogrammed in plate: "S" on shield
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Daniel Bell
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Frank Short, 1857–1945, British, The Temple of Jupiter in the Island of Aegina, 1920
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.