Bishop's Palace, Wells, Somerset: Detail of Compartment of Great Hall
- Part Of:
- Pen and black and violet ink with purple wash and graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/4 x 14 15/16 inches (27.3 x 37.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Details of Compartment of | Great hall Bishops Palace Wells"; in pen and black ink and graphite, throughout, various notes and measurements
Signed and dated in graphite, upper right: "FT Dollmans | Sept. 18 1832"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns (architectural elements) | compartments | designs | great halls | sections
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, (FT Dollman), Bishop's Palace, Wells, Somerset: Detail of Compartment of Great Hall, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.