- Tribunal House, Glastonbury, Somerset: Elevation and Details of Stone Fireplace
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 x 10 3/4 inches (37.5 x 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Stone Fire Place in Tribunal House | High Street, Glastonbury"; in graphite, lower right: "Section of Mouldings | at it"; in graphite, lower right: "wall"; in pen and black ink, upper right: "No 6"; in graphite, center right: "wall"; in graphite, center left: "No remains | of the Base"; in graphite, throughout, dimensions given
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "A Beloe October 5/32"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | Gothic (Medieval) | plans (drawings) | sections | stone
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, ( A Beloe), Tribunal House, Glastonbury, Somerset: Elevation and Details of Stone Fireplace, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.