Tribunal House, Glastonbury, Somerset: Wall Plan and Front Elevation
- Part Of:
- Pen and black and violet ink with graphite and gray wash on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 x 15 5/8 inches (27 x 39.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Street front of the tribunal house Glastonbury"; in pen and black ink, upper left: "Tile roof"; in pen and black ink, center right: "Plan cut at xx"; in pen and black ink, throughout, dimensions given
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, upper left: "AW Pugin Oct 1832."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Gothic (Medieval) | plans (drawings) | sections | windows
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Tribunal House, Glastonbury, Somerset: Wall Plan and Front Elevation, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.