Raglan Castle, Monmouthshire, Wales: Detail of the Fountain Court
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and pink ink on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 x 15 3/8 inches (25.7 x 39.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center right: "Basement Moulding | Staircase Fountain Court | outside"; in pen and pink ink and graphite, upper left: "No 24"; in pen and pink ink, upper left: "done"; in pen and pink ink, lower left: "Done"; in graphite, throuhgout, dimensions given
Possibly signed in graphite, center right: "B.G."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | basement | castle | Gothic (Medieval) | moulding | plans (drawings) | staircases
- Associated Places:
- Monmouthshire | Raglan Castle
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, (B Green), Raglan Castle, Monmouthshire, Wales: Detail of the Fountain Court, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.