Raglan Castle, Monmouthshire, Wales: Elevation, Section and Wall Plan
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and pink ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 x 15 1/16 inches (27 x 38.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and pink ink, upper left: "not to be done"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower center: "C. Marriott 21 Sept | 1831"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | doorways | Gothic (Medieval) | plans (drawings) | sections
- Associated Places:
- Monmouthshire | Raglan Castle
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, (C Marriott), Raglan Castle, Monmouthshire, Wales: Elevation, Section and Wall Plan, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.