IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Paris From the Hospital of Bicêtre, 1802-1804
Paris From the Hospital of Bicêtre
- Part Of:
Collective Title: A Collection of Continental Drawings, From a Set of Four Sketchbooks, 1802-1804
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 8 15/16 × 11 1/4 inches (22.7 × 28.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Paris from the Hospital of Bicêtre"; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "I/1"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | landscape | windmills
- Associated Places:
- France | Paris
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.