- From the Ramparts on the East Side of Genoa
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, rough, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 11/16 × 11 3/8 inches (22.1 × 28.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "From the Ramparts on the East side of Genoa - | The Aqueduct on the side of the mountains - Decr 30.1802"; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "I/21"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, From the Ramparts on the East Side of Genoa, 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.