- The Source of the Arveron
- Etching printed in brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 5/8 × 17 3/8 inches (32.1 × 44.1 cm), Plate: 8 3/8 × 11 3/8 inches (21.3 × 28.9 cm), and Image: 7 1/2 × 10 1/2 inches (19.1 × 26.7 cm)
Monogrammed in plate: "S" on shield
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Daniel Bell
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Frank Short, 1857–1945, British, The Source of the Arveron, 1886
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.