- Capital of One of the Columns and the Capital of One of the Pilasters
- Graphite, pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 × 10 15/16 inches (37.5 × 27.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "II/66 | Capital of one of the Columns | on the Pronaos"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: Capital ofne of the | [antig] Pilasters"
Watermark: "A Stace | 1801"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Capital of One of the Columns and the Capital of One of the Pilasters, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.