- A Halt for the Evening of Our Guards and Attendants Between Messenia and Arcadia
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wovve paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 × 11 3/8 inches (21.9 × 28.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "A Halt for the Evening of our | guards and attendants between | Yeysene & Arcadia"; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "III/5"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, A Halt for the Evening of Our Guards and Attendants Between Messenia and Arcadia, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.