- Part of the Molding at the Temple of Minerva
- Graphite, pen and brown ink on thin, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 × 7 3/4 inches (28.9 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Part of the Moldings round the | Inside of Portico even with | the top of the Frieze. | Temple of Minerva."; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "III/19"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Part of the Molding at the Temple of Minerva, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.