- Moldings on the Temple of Minerva
- Pen and brown ink, graphite on thin, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 11 7/16 inches (19.7 × 29.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Moldings to the Plinth under | the Ionic Columns of the | Temple of Minerva Polias."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "A bold good effect - is raised | a little above the Eye."; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "III/24"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Moldings on the Temple of Minerva, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.