- A Man in Traditional Greek Attire, Guiding a Boat, With a Line of Rope
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 × 4 5/8 inches (19.4 × 11.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "III/52"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, A Man in Traditional Greek Attire, Guiding a Boat, With a Line of Rope, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.