- The Capital and Entablature to the Columns of the Temple of Juno Lucina, Agrigentum
- Pen and black ink and graphite on thin, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/8 × 9 11/16 inches (38.4 × 24.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "The Capital and Entablature to the Columns | of the Temple of Juno Lucina - | Agrigentum -"; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "III/68"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, The Capital and Entablature to the Columns of the Temple of Juno Lucina, Agrigentum, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.