- Second Temple of Hera, in the Foreground, First Temple of Hera in the Background, at Paestum
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 9/16 × 10 15/16 inches (16.7 × 27.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "III/72"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Second Temple of Hera, in the Foreground, First Temple of Hera in the Background, at Paestum, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.