- Sketch of a Window and Arches of the Nave in the Church of St. Wensceslas in Prague
- Brown wash, graphite, pen and black ink on moderatly thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 6 15/16 inches (26.7 × 17.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Sketch of one of the Windows and | arches of the Nave in the Church | of Saint Wenceslas in Prague."; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "IV/99"
Watermark: Whatman, 1801
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Sketch of a Window and Arches of the Nave in the Church of St. Wensceslas in Prague, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.