- Dom Carolus de. Columna. a. Cons. Stat. Prim. a. Cubit Reg. Mat. Cath. Magister Campi..Gnalis. in Belg. Etc.
- Line engraving and stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Mount: 14 15/16 × 11 inches (37.9 × 27.9 cm), Sheet: 9 3/8 × 6 5/8 inches (23.8 × 16.8 cm), and Image: 9 × 6 3/8 inches (22.9 × 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "W.45 II | ex c.24962"
Watermark: Foolscap Collector's mark: "G.A.C."
Lettered, lower center: "DOM. CAROLUS DE. COLUMNA. A.CONS. STAT. PRIM. A. | CUBIT REG. MAT, CATH. MAGISTER CAMPI.GNALIS. IN. BELG. ETC | Ant. van Dyck pinxit | G.H." lettered, lower left: "Paul. Pontius Sculp."; lettered, lower right: "Cum privilegio"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Paulus Pontius, 1603–1658, Flemish, Dom Carolus de. Columna. a. Cons. Stat. Prim. a. Cubit Reg. Mat. Cath. Magister Campi..Gnalis. in Belg. Etc, ca.1635
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.