Print made by John Copley, 1875–1950, British, Athletes Dressing, 1912
- Colored lithograph, printed in thirteen colors on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 x 10 9/16 inches (28.5 x 26.9 cm) and Image: 8 7/8 x 8 9/16 inches (22.6 x 21.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "18/11"
signed in graphite, lower center: "John Copley imp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- athletes | figure study | genre subject | men | nude | shirts | sports clothing | sports complex | stripes | trousers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.