- Colored lithograph, printed in thirteen colors on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 x 10 9/16 inches (28.5 x 26.9 cm) and Image: 8 7/8 x 8 9/16 inches (22.6 x 21.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "18/11"
Signed in graphite, lower center: "John Copley imp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- athletes | dressing | figure study | genre subject | men | nude | shirts | sports clothing | sports complex | stripes | trousers | undressing
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Copley, 1875–1950, British, Athletes Dressing, 1912