- The Apple Tree
- Etching with gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 5/8 x 13 9/16 inches (39.7 x 34.4 cm) and Plate: 13 1/16 x 10 5/16 inches (33.2 x 26.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "C 152/0"; lower left: "The Apple Tree"
signed in graphite, lower center: "John Copley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Estate of John Copley
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apple tree | branches | figure study | leaves | leisure | men | nudes
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Copley, 1875–1950, British, The Apple Tree, 1950
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.