- Pont Mallwyd
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 15/16 × 13 11/16 inches (22.7 × 34.8 cm)
Inscribed center right in graphite: "22 Sc"; lower left in graphite: "Bridge Bel[...]gher"; lower right in artist's hand in graphite: "Port Mallwyd SH Baker | June 1863"; on verso, upper center in graphite: "Du Val"
Signed and dated in artist's hand bottom right in graphite: "SH Baker | June 1863"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Wildman
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | landscape | river | stones | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Henry Baker, 1824–1909, British, Pont Mallwyd, 1863
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.