- Entrance of Appuldurcombe
- between 1826 and 1830
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 × 7 1/8 inches (11.4 × 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Entrance to Appuldurcombe"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Entrance of Appuldurcombe, between 1826 and 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.