Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Sketch of a Road Descending to the Shore with Docked Ships, between 1826 and 1830
- Sketch of a Road Descending to the Shore with Docked Ships
- between 1826 and 1830
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 9 1/8 inches (14 × 23.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.