- Southsea Castle from Southampton Water, 7 August 1826
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 3/8 inches (20.3 × 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Southsea Castle | Southhampton Waters"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Southsea Castle from Southampton Water, 7 August 1826, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.