IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Morris, 1834–1896, British, Composition of Three Figures in a Garden, undated
Composition of Three Figures in a Garden
- Black chalk heightened with white chalk, and graphite on thick, moderately textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 24 3/4 x 14 1/2 inches (62.9 x 36.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- composition drawings | dresses | figure study | figures | garden | genre subject | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Making History - Antiquaries in Britain 1707-2007 (Yale Center for British Art, 2012-02-02 - 2012-05-27) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
William Morris - The Collector as Creator (The Grolier Club, 1996-12-10 - 1997-02-15) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.