- ca. 1919
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/16 × 13 1/4 inches (23 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Troubadors"; on verso in graphite, lower right: "[...]"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Roberts"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Roberts, 1895–1980, British, Troubadors, ca. 1919
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.