- Watercolor, black and red chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 9/16 × 10 9/16 inches (37 × 26.8 cm), Image: 13 1/4 × 9 1/4 inches (33.7 × 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: no 2
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George E. Dix, Yale BA 1934, MA 1942
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures (representations) | hat | man | portrait
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.