- Watercolor, brushed ink, gouache, chalk, and oil on medium, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- 15 1/2 x 22 3/8 inches (39.4 x 56.8 cm)
Inscribed, in artist's hand, ink, upper center: "Smoking hill. John Tunnard. 49, G 13"
Signed and dated, black ink, lower right: "John Tunnard, 49. G 13"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George E. Dix, Yale BA 1934, MA 1942
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | bark | fog | mist | tree | wire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest: