- Ennerdale Lake, 10 May 1836
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 × 12 3/4 inches (22.9 × 32.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Ennerdale Lake"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Ennerdale Lake, 10 May 1836, 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.