- From the Bridge of Cardigan Looking toward Saint Dogmaels, 8 September 1847
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 10 1/2 inches (19.1 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "From the Bridge at Cardigan looking towd. St. Dogmille"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, From the Bridge of Cardigan Looking toward Saint Dogmaels, 8 September 1847, 1847
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.