- Maria Margareta de Barlemont Comitissa Hegmondana
- Line engraving, stipple engraving and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 11 9/16 × 8 5/16 inches (29.4 × 21.1 cm), Plate: 10 7/8 × 7 7/8 inches (27.6 × 20 cm), and Image: 9 13/16 × 7 5/8 inches (24.9 × 19.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "W.145 | 2nd state | ex c24962"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: ""46"
Watermark Collector's mark: "G.A.C."
Lettered, lower center: "D. DNA. MARIA MARGARETA DE BARLEMONT COMITISSA HEGMONDANA. | Jacobus Ness Sculpsit."; lettered, lower left: "Ant. van Dyck pinxit."; lettered, lower right: "exc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Jacobus Neeffs, 1610–after 1660, Flemish, Maria Margareta de Barlemont Comitissa Hegmondana, ca.1635
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.