Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Rear View Study of a Man walking, undated
- Rear View Study of a Man walking
- Black chalk on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 4 7/16 inches (16.8 × 11.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.