Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Study of Mary, Queen of Scots, Going to Execution, undated
- Study of Mary, Queen of Scots, Going to Execution
- Pen and brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 9/16 × 7 3/16 inches (11.6 × 18.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.