Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Study of Two Male Nudes, 1804
Study of Two Male Nudes
- Part Of:
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 7 inches (12.1 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper right: "golden [squire]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomical study | men | nudes | pulling | pushing
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.