Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Study of Two Male Nudes, 1804
Study of Two Male Nudes
- Part Of:
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 7 inches (12.1 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper right: "golden [squire]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomical study | men | nudes | pulling | pushing
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.