Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Figure Study of a Man in a Formal Suit, undated
- Figure Study of a Man in a Formal Suit
- Pen and black ink, white chalk, and black chalk on moderately thick, moderately textured, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/4 × 2 7/8 inches (9.5 × 7.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.